Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf of 2 1/2 yrs just left me 5 days before our trip to Mx!!

liquidmuscle

we have been dating for 2 1/2yrs and last December we discussed marriage, the whole fam loves me kids etc etc..so in may i bought 2 tickets to a all inclusive resort (that she picked might i add) to go from july 8-14, well close to the end of june she started getting really weird no sex, staying late at work and nearly cringing when i went to touch her and a basic overall gut feeling that something bad was happening. well she said she didnt know about leaving in July for mx and asked if i could reschedule it so i went out of my way to do that for her. later she says she needs her space but insisted that it was to collect her thoughts(her father was murdered in December) but she said that she was to remain faithful and committed to us as acouple i asked her a number of times "if you are seeing someone else just tell me but please dont drag me along like this." and i also told her on the 4th of july that i felt like she was drifting away my heart was saying to stay while my mind was saying get the fuck out and she replies "listen to your heart" well guys/gals i just received a phone call from someone claiming to ber her "boyfreind" and he is saying he has been seeing her for 2wks and they have been sleeping over at each others house and going out yada yada yada i called bullshit and then that mofo called me back and had my chick on 3way so she could tell me over the phone! :redhot: she then says that she doesnt want to go to Mx and she doesnt want me anymore and to stop calling her..so i did well 3 days later she txt's me saying she was sorry and she will call me in the a.m so next a.m she calls and is being all sweet to me what the hell is going on?I found info out on this guy he is married and has a 3yr old son but him and his wife are "separated" give me a break this guy is fucking with my life so he can get a piece of ass,,there are many women out there why mine? Obviously we are done but why did she do it like that? i mean i get this call on tuesday and we were supposed to leave for Mx on Fri??? thank god i have insurance on the trip it cost me 2650.00 for 6nights and 7 days can i get some advice from anyone who read thru all this crap

Last edited:
that honestly warrants a major ass beating to the other guy, its one thing to start seeing a girl you don't know has a bf but to then rub it in said bfs face warrants an extremly harsh karma restitution

I dunno bro, it sucks, Im currently pretty much on the outs with mine of 2 years, the only thing that kept me going the last couple of months were memories of better times and not willing to give those up, I dunno Ive been miserable about it, she pretty much knows I'm going to end it unless she does something drastic, so her method is to avoid me so I can't break up with her, she has a wierd way of thinking, then again for all I know she could be just being a selfish bitch

relationships can be rough, gotta believe there is something out there that won't make me feel like this though, not all women are bad I've just yet to find someone that will prove me right on that where I'm concerned

keep your head up man, you'll be ok

sorry, bro, if i were there, i'd hold the mutherfucker down for ya. but a lot has been going on behind your back, that's un-for-fucking-givable. you got be like a tank and roll right over that shit. there's a lot of chikas that would love for you to take them to mexico.

damn man

It sounds like you handled it like a man though. F that bitch, cut her off completely. She'll soon find herself not as happy as before...

damn man, some women can be cruel. its bettter that it happened now. she sounds like she has alot of issues..i wouldnt take it personal(which u dont sound like you are) and I would try to move on....atleast she didnt use you for your trip (that fucker probably begged her not to) ....karma man...what goes around comes around...i learned the hard way myself

also...yes it warrants a beatdown....but dont get in trouble with the law for no female!...believe me..its not worth the night in jail.

i disagree with the haters who says this calls for an ass whoopin'. if there's no ring on the finger, she's fair game. in a year you'll be thanking him.

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Rob: Right.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

Top Bottom