Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting rid of unwanted hairyness AKA Gorilla syndrome

Jguns

For those of you that shave. What is your preferred method of getting rid of unwanted hair? Shaving, Waxing, etc. I tried Nads once and that stuff hurt like hell and was really messy. I have also heard of some spray that you can use that supposedly just dissolves the hair, but I am a little skeptical about that.

Also, Do most of you get rid of hair everywhere? IE legs, chest, arms, underarms, etc. or do you pick select spots like just chest, but not forearms, or chest and not legs etc. ?

I'd like to get rid of some chest and ass hair. Yeah that's right...i said ass hair! Anyone have any tips? I've shaved my chest before with an electric razor, I'm thinking of trying nair. I have no idea how to attack my ass hair though! LOL!:D

i use hair trimmers in the summer to keep everything nice and close,right now im hairy as hell but dont really care cuz i stay covered up in teh winter months

I use an electric lady Shaver. Works awesome and cuts fast and close to skin. I find using nair works good but you don't want to cut the hair under the skin cause then your more prone to ingrown hairs. I think the lady shave works best even though it's fucking pink!!! Oh and one more thing, go buy an exfoliator so you don't get any ingrown hairs.

Here's a little advice from a hair removal pro:

If you have thick hair to start with, then use a trimmer to trim it down. Then get a can of Skintimate Bikini and Underarm shaving cream (I know it's supposed to be for girls, but it really is a lot better than men's shaving cream. Just tell the little guy at the checkout counter that you're going to kick his ass if he starts to laugh at you!). A Mach 3 razor is what I'd recommend. Then get a tub full of hot water and go to work. I'm a big guy, so I find that arms, shoulders, chest, and lowerlegs are best done while sitting in the water, and then I stand up for everything else (and yes, I do mean everything else). Whenever you start to feel even slightly prickly, do it again. It's 5 times faster if you catch it before it gets where you're able to tell that it's growing back. I recommend Jergens Shave Minimizer lotion, it helps the hair grow back softer and with daily use (after a couple months) it can put off your shave for another day or two. The lotion also helps your tan have a little extra glow to it. I find that hair removal creams and sprays are harsh on my skin, and usually take longer than shaving once you figure in the time that you have to wait before you remove the stuff. After the first few times, you won't cut yourself at all, and you'll be able to do it rather quickly. On a side note, don't get trimmers anywhere near your nutsack, especially if it is a little saggy. The nutsack skin can get caught in between the clipping blades and it will bleed for days on end. A regular razor with shaving cream are the only thing I would touch my boys with. If you can get them nice and cool (aka, standing up out of the hot water in a cool room), that'll shrink em up so that they're easy to handle.

Shit i'm still looking for a solution to this problem as well. Looking for something with more permanent results.

I am looking for a perm solution too right now I use gillette gel and a mach3, and then use the jergens lotion afterwords, I quit shaving my arms for awhile because that shit grew back way tooo quick, and I seem to get razer burn pretty easy on my arms...anyone actually done electrolosys here??

Top Bottom