Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting rid of bruises?

MassiveGunz

Hey bros.
I had kind of a tuff weekend this past weekend. My head is fucking kiling my ass right now.
But I got this problem that I hope some of you pricks can help me solve.
I don't entirely know what happened ot whatever, but I'm in a lot of pain and people are asking me questions about why I am all brusied up.

I have on my normal zebaz pants (GO BILLS!) and just a plain string tank top to show off my fucking GUNZ, but people are saying I have all this shit on me.

Like on my back I have what I'm told is lioke a boot shape iwth a tread and everything. and to be honest, my kidneys do really hurt - but I just throught it was from all the abombs an the jim beam iuf you know what I;m saying.
Also, my skinny fuck ass manager says that one of my eyes looks puffy and black and blue. I told him that he needs to shut up or I'll make him puffy and black.

I have some sort of claw marks all over my back,a nd this bithc I work wiht says she thinks they look like they are infected -whatever -that bitch is always talking shit really. she is just jelus she can't swallow my man load, if you know what I mean.

I've already mentioned the tooth marks on my dick, but that doesn't bother me too much - we've all been there with a too much tooth bitch.

anyway - you bros nkow how to clear up bruises fast? I don't want hos here at the gyj thinking I'm some queer with aids.

I don't wear makeup - I'm a dude.

also, and I guess this might be better off in like a different thread thing.
but is it bad to get oral from a dude - but if you thought it was a chick?

Like, this bitch has sweet tits and she was tall. I guess at the time I was too loaded to even know better - I don't even remember - but one of my bros just came in to the gym and is telling me that I got head from some transvetike and I don't know if that makes me gay now or not.

fuck, I feel like shit.

You don't remember what happened, and you've got all kinds of bruises? ...uh-oh. Have you checked your knees for grass stains?

But really, up the vitamin-C to at least 3-5 grams a day, and get yourself some bromelain (pineapple enzyme), and that will help speed the healing.

Well, first off:

thomas_fag.jpg

THIS THREAD IS KINDA GAY

But to stick to the topic, to get rid of bruising and prevent future brusing, keep your vitamin C intake high. Vitamin C helps wound healing and prevents bruising.

shit - is there anything in the gym that is high in vitamins C - like those protein drink things?
I'm sitting here at our desk and have a headak from hell.

I Drink a lot of coke throughout the day - that is high in viatmine C right?

fuck -0 I need like lemons or somethign right? maybe at lunch I'll try to get some.

and fuck - don't call me gay.

I'm not like that at all. I'm not even entirely sure the chick thing was a dude - this guy here at the gym is saying that, but hell, he was drinking too - so what the hell does he know.

I've seen him bang someof t he nastiest chicks rignt in the bar bathrorm.
he gets mad actions for a dude that short.

The protein drinks might have a little vitamin-c, but not much.

Coke doesn't have vitamin-C in it. In fact, the caffeine acts as a diuretic, which will make you piss out your vitamin-C even quicker.

If you're going to any store that sells lemons, they should also have some kind of chewable vitamin-C there too. Just buy that.

cool - I'll get some chewy vitamins C -thanks man!

does rubbing it help at all? or whatabout like aloe vera? doe sthat I have viatmins C in it?

this skinny guy I work with - he's my dork ass manager. he says that dirnking aloe vera makes him regular.
I told him that he could drink whatever the hell he wants and he is still a skinny little fuck.

I hate that guy.

Well, drinking aloe vera will make you regular, but it also makes you gay. :) Don't do it!

I doubt if rubbing your bruises is going to help at all. Ice-ing the bruises can help, if you do it right after you get 'em.

Top Bottom