Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is getting real OLD.... Real quick

Y_lifter

Special Weather Statement - SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR ORANGE COUNTY VALID FROM MON AUG 04 2003 02:54 PM EDT UNTIL MON AUG 04 2003 04:30 PM EDT.

STRONG STORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP OVER THE NORTHERN INTERIOR COUNTIES THROUGH 430 PM... AT 250 PM...DOPPLER WEATHER RADAR SHOWED INTENSE LIGHTNING STORMS OVER MARION AND SUMTER COUNTIES...
THIS ACTIVITY WILL PUSH EASTWARD INTO VOLUSIA...SEMINOLE AND ORANGE COUNTIES...AND PERHAPS NORTHERN OSCEOLA COUNTY...THROUGH 430 PM.

THE COVERAGE AND INTENSITY SHOULD INCREASE AS THESE STORMS MEET UP WITH THE EAST COAST SEA BREEZE...WHICH IS PUSHING IN FROM THE EAST. THE COLLISION SHOULD OCCUR INITIALLY OVER FLAGLER AND VOLUSIA COUNTIES ...WITH MORE STORMS FORMING FARTHER SOUTH ALONG THE SEA BREEZES... HAIL...HIGH WINDS AND FREQUENT TO EXCESSIVE LIGHTNING MAY ACCOMPANY THE STRONGER STORMS WHICH DEVELOP IN THIS AREA.

PERSONS WHO WILL BE OUTDOORS...OR COMMUTING IN THIS AREA THROUGH EARLY EVENING SHOULD BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR STRONG STORMS. ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE WARNINGS WILL BE ISSUED AS NEEDED.

LOL.

I've been getting them too. And owning the business I do, my stomach sinks everytime I get one of those.

Heh heh....

One of the great things about Florida people don't mention.. (post #1)

Lightning Storms

I was mowing the yard last evening(6 pm) and started to hear rumbling off in the distance
and knew I had better hurry.
Huge black clouds started rolling in and I finished up just as the big Lightning storm opened up.
It went from like 90F to 70F in just a few minutes with the cold upper atmosphere air being jammed down.
I sat out on the back porch watching the light show and a bit of small hail flying sideways.
Thunder boomin like crazy... Garbage cans flying down the street

I love watching these storms roll thru.

nor for nothin, but how about u in florida switch with me up in the northeast, especially around, say, january and then we'll see who is complaining.

casavant said:
One of the great things about Florida people don't mention.. (post #1)

Lightning Storms

I was mowing the yard last evening(6 pm) and started to hear rumbling off in the distance
and knew I had better hurry.
Huge black clouds started rolling in and I finished up just as the big Lightning storm opened up.

I love watching these storms roll thru.

This was before 3 straight weeks of this crap, and my back yard flooding over a bit into the pool deck and pool making a mess.

Top Bottom