Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting headaches while running?

E

Elite_Fry

this doesnt happen often but sometimes when i go for a good run afterwards i get a really bad headache..
is this just from dehydration??
or other
thanks
seeya

So? I get black eyes...:)

Hmmm....Poor blood flow? Hunger?

I've never heard of someone getting a headache after running.

flubberboy said:
this doesnt happen often but sometimes when i go for a good run afterwards i get a really bad headache..
is this just from dehydration??
or other
thanks
seeya

F,
Honestlly, are you out of cardio-shape? That is how I used to feel after every preseason baskeball workout. Vomitting always followed as well. Monster headaches. If this is the case, the only way to make them go away is to get into shape. Then, stay in shape so you never have to feel that pain again.
Hammer

hydration is a good guess, you have high blood pressure perhaps? perhaps a combo of both...Just Hydrate really well before, during, and after runs...Also try about 15-20 minutes after a run go to one of those little machines at a store that test your blood pressure to see what it's like if it's high I would suggest talking to a Dr.

I know my blood pressure used to go up and down when I was a runner if my hydration was off

I usually get headaches from my cardio when on a strong bulking cycle - it gets to a point where I halt cardio. Also, when cutting my cardio goes to hell sometimes as well - Like for instance I'm now on winny/T3/T4/Ephedrine/Yohimbine/Bromocriptine and I can barely run - But at least I look great!:D

Running is hard for me right now because I'm out of "running shape". I haven't run regularly for a couple of months. Once I get back into it every other day, I'll feel great. Drink loads of H20 of course before and after.

I occasionally get horrible headaches in the back of my head after running. I don't know what it is, because i don't get it from swimming or cycling or sparring.

Probably from hydration, but it could also be blood sugar levels. If the hydration issue doesn't address it, you may want to test your glucose levels. I get a headache if it gets low.....also irritable, and hard to concentrate... but these heaqdaches are usually in the front...

Top Bottom