Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it gets worse and worse... what a shitty fucking day

M

madbomber31

first, see the thread about burglary.... to top it off, i kinda split ties with the girl... i just am not ready or mature enough for a relationship... well, she flips out and over medicates herself so naturally i take her meds... i leave her PLENTY to get by till tomorrow... 3 times the doctors scripted dose, this is after she has taken 400% more than she should have... PLENTY Of meds were left.

anyway, the fucking girl has her MOM come get her take her home from her house sitting job... and then HER MOM calls me wanting her meds back... and her MOM is the one who answers the door when i drop them off... HER MOM is glaring at me... angry as all hell... SHE KNOWS that i am dating her and NOT HER FAMILY!!! i have said this over and over, yet if their is ever a problem i am terrified to face her family, like i let THEM down... i feel like i have to live up to THEIR expecations, not just hers...

i asked how she was the mom said "well".... i say i hope she is ok... mom says "yep, me too"... SHE asks if i am coming in, the mom repeats to me with a look that says "FUCK HIM!!!!" so i say it's best if i dotn.... why the hell would i want to????

nice fucking day!!!

MB

MIGHT I SUGGEST GOING TAKE A SHOWER, PUTTING ON SOME OF THE FINEST THREADS YOU HAVE, SPRAYING ON SOME SMELL GOOD, AND GOING OUT. IT IS A SAT. NIGHT AND YOU WILL FEEL BETTER IF YOU DO.

I'M GOING OUT IN A FEW. I FOUND OUT MAY IS IN TOWN FOR DECADENCE THIS WEEKEND SO HOPEFULLY I DONT RUN INTO HIM.....LOL.

THE CLUB WE ARE GOING TO IS NEAR, BUT NOT IN, THE QUARTER WHERE ALL THE HOMOS ARE THIS WEEKEND. EVERY HOMO FROM HERE TO BANG-COCK (PUN INTENDED) IS IN TOWN.

KAYNE

well, seeing how 3 of my 4 closest friends just moved to san diego AND i just lost the girl... i dont have anyone i like enough to hang out with... :)

madbomber31 said:
well, seeing how 3 of my 4 closest friends just moved to san diego AND i just lost the girl... i dont have anyone i like enough to hang out with... :)

Sounds like it's time to move MB.

lol....
1. Show up to work tomorrow dressed like the Hamburgler. Take the cash and leave burger crumbs in the safe. That'll shake em up.

cheer up mad it will only get better.
i would make me a trade offer for mcnabb that should make you feel a little better. getting an eagle on your team:fro:

So you're home bored on Saturday night and have no girl?

Congratulations, you're living my life. It's not so bad - you'll get over it.

-Warik

Fuck relationships, its always drama... I moved in with my girlfriends place with her mom to save up some cash... I know I know bad move. Well I was going to go out tonight, meet up with this guy and go to the club possibly with some rolls... well she tells me that my ass is on the street if I go. I then have to call him back and inform my friend that I am staying home because my girlfriend doesnt like e. So I'm sitting home on a sat night, after working 65 hours this week. FUCKING PISSED... and looking for a new place to live.

Warik said:
So you're home bored on Saturday night and have no girl?

Congratulations, you're living my life. It's not so bad - you'll get over it.

-Warik

It's hard meeting a girl when you detest the common things kids our age do eh? I would honestly prefer to get a wisdom tooth taken out (at least the surgery part) than to engage in an hour of small talk with anyone.

NOTHING is more boring and ridiculous then small talk...for example:

I saw my old boss' dad tonight, he is a really cool guy, but he was talking to me about florida, and saying things like:

"Yeah..yeah...well I have a brother down there.."
"Really?"
"Yeah yeah...he's sick I was gonna go down there but I didn't..."
"Really? Why?"
"Well I don't know..you know...."
"Yeah"

If there had been a spare shard of broken glass lying on the ground I might have picked it up and severed my own jugular.

Warik, meet a chick off the net...it's easy, convienent, and you CAN find some decent chicks...try chatting on yahoo w/ girls in your state...put up your pics...plus if you play it right you won't have to spend that much money on them...

I agree with Frackal, I hate small talk, and I don't know what to really say most of the time. Its awkward for me. Then again, If Im drunk, I will talk to anbody and everybody about anything

Top Bottom