Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get ready for the biggest divor$e in history

Razorguns

The attention whore who shook her ass and won him over - is divorcing him cuz she's aging and probably chasing women who used to look like her.

He made all the money, now expect his Rap empire to be splti in half. 10 buck she just sells it right back to him or other investors. Who wants in on Phat Farm??? :)

http://www.nbc4.tv/entertainment/8385903/detail.html

Russell Simmons, Wife Separate

POSTED: 9:57 am PST March 31, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

NEW YORK -- Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee are calling it quits.

Simmons announces the split in a statement to The Associated Press. They've been married seven years and have two young daughters.

In the statement, Simmons said they "will remain committed parents and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other."

The hip-hop businessman co-founded Def Jam Records and has the Phat Farm clothing line.

Kimora Lee Simmons' lavish lifestyle and Baby Phat clothing line have made her almost as famous as her husband.

Delinquent said:
I was thinking to myself:"Damn Richard Simmons was married?"

:lmao: :lmao:

She's not that old (yet). I don't even think she's 30.

I hope he has a prenup to protect what he brought into the marriage.

Their house in NJ is unbelievable... they devoted a whole show to it when it was on MTV cribs.

If they've only been married 7 years, he's probably well-protected. Isn't his "empire" a lot older than that?

mrplunkey said:
If they've only been married 7 years, he's probably well-protected. Isn't his "empire" a lot older than that?
don't worry he'll still pay through the nose. I think it was Michael Crichton who had to pay his wife of 1-year $20 million in a divorce. She divorced him because "he worked too much."

how the fuck do you think you make tens of millions of dollars you bitch!! you don't know going into a marriage with Michael Crichton that he's going to work a lot? ugh. lol.

mrplunkey said:

rich jaded chicks like her can afford a lot of nasty vicious jewish lawyers who are in with judges.

plus laws always side with women who claim to be "housewives who support". We don't need to bring that argument up. Ask Chesty.

Top Bottom