Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George Spellwin or EF Chris-I CAN NOT LOG IN!!!!!!!!

Re: George Spellwin or EF Chris-I CAN NOT LOG IN!!!!!!!!

Starr said:
I get around the damn surf control again only to find out that I can not Log in under "Star" I had to reregister under this "Starr" just to let you know. Please fix my account...... My name is Star with one R. Thank you.

Did you drop an e-mail to [email protected] ? cause I had the same problem 1 month ago. Got my account back with my posts....but now registered in august lol

Yes, I contacted Chris 2 days ago and I still haven't heard a thing from him. Just emailed George so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Liberator.....I am getting the distinct feeling that you are uuumm unique. I think that is the nicest way I can put that.

Sailor girl :kiss: my :moon:

Star

Starr said:
Yes, I contacted Chris 2 days ago and I still haven't heard a thing from him. Just emailed George so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Liberator.....I am getting the distinct feeling that you are uuumm unique. I think that is the nicest way I can put that.

Sailor girl :kiss: my :moon:

Star

Hey I was just messin around, I was bored senseless yesterday and was just typing any old shit

I am perfectly normal

Trust me

Top Bottom