Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GEORGE!! You closed my thread before I could respond to your last post...

StickFigure

Thanks again, and I will post up a new one tomorrow. But in the mean time, I havn't been able to give out karma for the last 5 1/2 hours. What's up with this??

What's going on in here?

:Chef: :tuc:

bro give it 24 hours.. then you'll have 30 hits ready to go.. start with me.

Lestat said:
bro give it 24 hours.. then you'll have 30 hits ready to go.. start with me.

I've never had to wait 24 hours to be able to hit again. It used to update every hour.
Somethings messed up.

hamstershaver said:
I think he means he's always been able to give a few hits here and there (scattered spreading), but it was still in 24 hour intervals, even if he didn't know it. Maybe the 24 hour period reset when they changed it to 30.

SoreArms said:
I think he means he's always been able to give a few hits here and there (scattered spreading), but it was still in 24 hour intervals, even if he didn't know it. Maybe the 24 hour period reset when they changed it to 30.
it didnt reset, that im sure of

SoreArms said:

Exactly what I mean!

Top Bottom