Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gentlemanliness and Sofa George

Re: Gentlemanliness and Sofa George

out_at_sea said:
I reached this conclusion from his posts who are very courteous and refined, thus it makes him a Rara Avis in this Forum sprinkled with flames and malice , not to mention that when he returns karma his messages are very humble and polite ,i.e., thank you..

Thank you, but really there are many people here who have shown exceptional grace, some while under blistering personal attacks.

I'm often surprised by the compasion and maturity that some people show when they realize the sad truths of their attacker.

Re: Gentlemanliness and Sofa George

out_at_sea said:
I reached this conclusion from his posts who are very courteous and refined, thus it makes him a Rara Avis in this Forum sprinkled with flames and malice , not to mention that when he returns karma his messages are very humble and polite ,i.e., thank you..

Like fine wine. Just don't get into an argument over boxing with him. He's a little sensitive on that subject.:)

Re: Re: Gentlemanliness and Sofa George

SofaGeorge said:

Thank you, but really there are many people here who have shown exceptional grace, some while under blistering personal attacks.

I'm often surprised by the compasion and maturity that some people show when they realize the sad truths of their attacker.
But they are an "opressed" minority !~

Top Bottom