Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear Pictures & Pictures of the Pro's Now open to everyone -- Really!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
All the picture boards:

The Gear Pictures Board
Pictures of the Pro's
Pictures of Our Members
Pictures of Men

and
Pictures of Women

Now open to everyone! Sorry, we had to change a setting that we thought had been changed already. Enjoy.

GinNJuice said:
OH, just after I sign up for Platinum Huh?

:(

You still have to be Platinum to expand the thumbnails to full size, but now, even the non-Platinum members can contribute Pics for you to enjoy as a Platinum member FULL SIZE!

Also, thanks for your support GinNJuice -- you make it possible for us to stay online!

LOL.....

I like that "- Really!" part.

George Spellwin said:

Also, thanks for your support GinNJuice -- you make it possible for us to stay online!

You're welcome, you have a great site that has been worth 100x the cost of Platinum to me.

Thank YOU.

GinNJuice

really my ass..

i went in there to look at pics of nile sust.. and all i see is the damn link to a pick (ie. sust.jpg ) and then when i click on it tells me i have to be platinum..

it's crap i tell ya.

So now I can sorta-kinda make out what the gear would look like if it were being viewed from 1000 yards.

And sometimes I can figure out which pro bodybuilder it is simply by going to *their* sites [where the legal and patented photos are] and playing a matching game.

Code said:
So now I can sorta-kinda make out what the gear would look like if it were being viewed from 1000 yards.

And sometimes I can figure out which pro bodybuilder it is simply by going to *their* sites [where the legal and patented photos are] and playing a matching game.

not even dude.. all you can fucking see is the name of the fucking file..
[

it's crap

Save your eyesight! For less than a movie, you can help keep us online -- think it's cheap running this site? Read about what BusinessWeek's up to in this weeks EFN. And you get so much for only $8.98 a month.

Platinum Chat -- Real-Time, Private, Live, and Uncensored!

Access full size pics when you click any thumbnail!

Access the private Platinum boards!

Special Stars and 150 free Karma points for supporting the site!

Get 200 PMs mailbox size. Regular users only get 50 PMs.

Turbo Code -- this makes the boards run 50% faster!

Stealth Web Address -- Your boss will think you are checking a PC Technical Support web site -- when you check Elite!

Get your own Avatar right away -- no waiting!

Use the new advanced Spell Checker!

No Advertisements -- NO banner ads and NO pop-up ads!

You get a permanent 10% discount on all products at MassQuantities.com (on top of any other discount) plus other exclusive discounts and specials.

And best of all, you keep us online.

Top Bottom