Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear with acne med...

Honestly I don't know how the pros have clear facial skin with all that gear, but if you look closely at all the airbrushed photos in the mags you can still see some bacne in a lot of them. (Ruhl)

Also, I'm guessing the HGH does wonders for their skin too at those dosages...

I'd be careful with accutane altogether. It is basically 'the last stand' in the battle of ance, because of it's lasting and sometimes substantial side effects. Women using this substance are recommended not to have children for up to 5 YEARS after treatment. Hair loss, depression(toxicity symptom), and liver problems(damage?) can all occur while on this stuff.

Panther- I'm in week 3 of taking accutane for my back and shoulders while still shooting primo/deca. Was taking test but cut it out while on the accutane. Havent had any of the horror stories people talk about while popping accutane- skin and lips gets a little dry but blistex and lots of water handles it. Zits seem to be improving -staying away from orals for obvious reasons. Taking 40 mg day(accutane) for 6 weeks this time around and then derma decides what afterwards. Probably just one pill per week if I'm clear by then. He also knows I'm using gear and says there shouldn't be a problem-although he's against the idea of juice in general.

Top Bottom