Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear with acne med...

caiza

is it a good idea to take antibiotic acne med whilst on the source..looking at the pro's they never seem to have any acne clear skin healthyt looking whats there secret do they take medication....cheers guys

I'm on Doxycycline right now while on a cycle. It only affects the skin and not your muscles... so there is no prob with taking it.

I have been on Accutane for a year and a half, and in my opinion it is a miracle drug! I have not experienced any side effects except, of course, dry lips...but thats all. Some people, however, react much worse than I do. I am planning on taking Accutane during my cycle this summer, which is why I am staying away from orals (ie dbol) just because it can be too much stress on the liver.
IMHO, if you are going to take orals then dont even think about Accutane. If you are only going to shoot, then talk to your doctor and see if he/she can hook you up with some. Be sure to get a blood test every now and then as well.:cool:

Cool man. I alread have zits on my shoulders, now that Im on my ccleim scaed that it will get worse. As soon as I see more zits ill go to a dermatologist. Should I be honest with the dermatologist about the juice or not?

Panther- if you want to tell tell your dermatologist about gear go a head.....but your primary doctor should know everything about you.

peace.

G.C.C.:alien:

Thanks for the tip. I must prpare myself for thattrip to the dermatologist because I dont want to walk areound like that for long when it comes.

sounds like you should see your dermo for accutane... 20mg for at least 10 weeks..... sometimes 2 10 wk cycles are necessary..... this could cure your acne for good... it did for me (4yrs and counting) DO NOT DO gear while on accutane.it is very toxic to the liver.. just wait it out... its worth it ( why have a hot bod with acne all over it???) good luck

Top Bottom