Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay peeps, who pays on the first date?

The Less Gay One.

If AAP and I go out, which will happen, I will buy. He may not be gay. But ain't gay x12.

fistfullofsteel said:
what if they both play pitcher and catcher? :confused: is that possible? who pays then?

There is no such thing as a pitcher AND catcher in the same person. If you hear of it, it is mostly cather's in denial. Or catchers masquerading as a pitcher to get more attention. Until they get home and go "you know I have never done this before but would like to try it..." pulling a damn reverse swap on some unsuspecting bottom who followed them home with stars in their eyes.

AAP said:
There is no such thing as a pitcher AND catcher in the same person. If you hear of it, it is mostly cather's in denial. Or catchers masquerading as a pitcher to get more attention. Until they get home and go "you know I have never done this before but would like to try it..." pulling a damn reverse swap on some unsuspecting bottom who followed them home with stars in their eyes.

sounds like a move that a chick might pull :lmao: with stars in their eyes

what about lesbians, don't they both like to get fisted? or only one has to do the fisting?

Top Bottom