Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay peeps, who pays on the first date?

It would be like me meeting Brad Pitt at the bar and he telling me he is a bottom, then we get home and he says he is really a top. I'll be all like "Well Brad, not tonight."

And how would I know what lesbians do?

AAP said:
It would be like me meeting Brad Pitt at the bar and he telling me he is a bottom, then we get home and he says he is really a top. I'll be all like "Well Brad, not tonight."

And how would I know what lesbians do?

isn't it one big circuit? :whatever: i thought all gays stuck together. all in tune with each other and shit. do the dykes hate the gay guys too?

fistfullofsteel said:
isn't it one big circuit? :whatever: i thought all gays stuck together. all in tune with each other and shit. do the dykes hate the gay guys too?

The dykes hate us cause we have dicks. You ever seen their sex toys? All dildos. Like dicks. Which so are ours, but that is besides the point. We like dicks. That's why we like men. Lesbians with dick-like sex toys is odd. If they liked dicks, they should like men. It would be like two bottoms buying a rubber vagina.

What would they do with that? Stick flowers in it and display it on the dining room table?

AAP said:
The dykes hate us cause we have dicks. You ever seen their sex toys? All dildos. Like dicks. Which so are ours, but that is besides the point. We like dicks. That's why we like men. Lesbians with dick-like sex toys is odd. If they liked dicks, they should like men. It would be like two bottoms buying a rubber vagina.

What would they do with that? Stick flowers in it and display it on the dining room table?
That is a lovely flower arrangement. Are those pussywillows?

:lmao:

they duke it out in the parking lot

Top Bottom