Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gay to listen to HALL and OATS?

boscoe wilson said:
My mom used to sing that "Goodnight ya moonlight ladies" James taylor song to me and my older brother when we were little...always liked his songs. Neil Diamond always puts so much personality into his performances. I think that really grabs a young girl. It gave me inspiration when I would sing into the vacuum cleaner handle. Oops, I've said too much.

LOL....Neil Diamond is a cool old dude too. Kentucky Woman, Sweet Caroline, and America always get a crowd stirred up.

boscoe wilson said:
My mom used to sing that "Goodnight ya moonlight ladies" James taylor song to me and my older brother when we were little...always liked his songs. Neil Diamond always puts so much personality into his performances. I think that really grabs a young girl. It gave me inspiration when I would sing into the vacuum cleaner handle. Oops, I've said too much.

My ex loved the song, "Girl you'll be a woman soon."

boscoe wilson said:
good song...didn't know that was Neil! I had never heard that one until the obvious Pulp Fiction.

The version in Pulp Fiction was done by Urge Overkill, not Neil.

SavingSilverman-photo_10_hires.jpg

I loved those guys. How did Oates get paid though? He didn't do shit! I don't know who's worse, him or Andy Ridgley of WHAM!

ttlpkg said:
I loved those guys. How did Oates get paid though? He didn't do shit! I don't know who's worse, him or Andy Ridgley of WHAM!

They were caught finger-cuffing Corey Haim.

I saw a commercial like 4 years ago with John Oats. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen. He looked like a gargoyle. Almost to the point where a makup artist tried to make him look like that. Whoever looked at Oats and said "this guy needs to be in commercials" was huffing silver paint.

"MM does mowtown".........

boscoe wilson said:

Dial Tone likes Michael MacDonald from those MCI commercials also. Sorry Dial Tone...I had to do it.
hahahaha...........my broly/best friend............bought this cd from wal-mart at 3 am last sunday morning. he played it for me; my response was "were you stinkin' drunk when you bought this piece of shiot?" his gf burst out laughing; saying he was bouncing off the counters at the time.:FRlol:

Top Bottom