Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gay to listen to HALL and OATS?

I have their greatest hits CD. I love the song. "Sarah Smile." "She's a Rich Girl." I also like Barry Manilow. I'm a sensitive guy, but I can kick most of your asses, so shut up. LOL

Barry Manilow? Wow, I can't beleive you admitted to that. I have some embarrassing taste in music, but I'll never tell.

canadianhitman said:
Manilow is damn cool!!!

"I've been alive forever and I wrote the very first song." Man that makes me want to cry. I can remember it like yesterday. Hearing that song in our living room with my mother. When both my parents were healthy and I was naive and thought the world was a wonderful place.

I've just decided that I'm too young for this thread. I've tried to keep up, but my earliest memories of music were Neil Diamond and James Taylor. I didn't start Kindergarten until 83 for cryin' out loud.

At my wedding reception, I danced with my mom to "I Am Your Child" Guaranteed sure-fire way to make mom cry...Barry outdoes himself on that one.

boscoe wilson said:
Barry Manilow? Wow, I can't beleive you admitted to that. I have some embarrassing taste in music, but I'll never tell.

LOL. I'm not embarrassed by that. I think his music is great. I love Neil Diamond too. He has some great songs. I use to sing one of the James Taylor songs to my ex wife. She always loved that.

My mom used to sing that "Goodnight ya moonlight ladies" James taylor song to me and my older brother when we were little...always liked his songs. Neil Diamond always puts so much personality into his performances. I think that really grabs a young girl. It gave me inspiration when I would sing into the vacuum cleaner handle. Oops, I've said too much.

Top Bottom