Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gah! How do I get rid of ingrown hair pimples?

kethnaab

So I made the horrid mistake of shaving my chest, and now I have really bad ingrown hairs and acne on my chest

How the heck do I get rid of all these lil' bastards? Help please!

kethnaab said:
So I made the horrid mistake of shaving my chest, and now I have really bad ingrown hairs and acne on my chest

How the heck do I get rid of all these lil' bastards? Help please!

The jury is out, some say don't touch them because of scarring, some say pull the hair out with tweezers. I follow the second rationale and then dab a little peroxide on it.

Use a very fine sterilized pin to gently get the tip of the hair out from under the skin.

And next time, exfoliate prior to shaving.

ah, ok

so I need to get a luffa and a certain kind of cleanser?

I took a shower and washed thoroughly with soap prior to my (unfortunate) attempt.

Get some of that St Ives exfoliante that has the salcidic (sp) acid in it - Use before shaving and will clean everything up

You can free the hair, so it grows out of the skin, or you can remove the hair. Usually if you leave it alone, it will eventually free itself. You can help by gently exfoliating, so the dead skin doesn’t block the opening.

You can free the hair, so it grows out of the skin, or you can remove the hair. Usually if you leave it alone, it will eventually free itself. You can help by gently exfoliating, so the dead skin doesn’t block the opening.

Fuck off scumbag

Top Bottom