Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

G/F and I broke up after 3.5 years so I'm single I guess.

as your former best internet friend ever, i am sorry for your hurt.

perhaps you can now find that girl that you had dreams about.

wait a couple weeks then get laid by as many different chicks as you can

Sorry for your pain. Not sorry for where you're going. I'm confident you'll be OK. Hurts too much now, I know.

Question... Do you know anyone who works in a high end Jewelry store? Just asking.

jk

gonelifting said:
Sorry for your pain. Not sorry for where you're going. I'm confident you'll be OK. Hurts too much now, I know.

Question... Do you know anyone who works in a high end Jewelry store? Just asking.

jk
finally a man who is actively working to solve my problem :)

bran... seriously, make reservations now for aspen... new years. If I'm there this year, CaribouClubtime for sure...

Sucks to hear orb. Hope it all works out for ya. *** Lives

Whiskey

ZKaudio said:
bran... seriously, make reservations now for aspen... new years. If I'm there this year, CaribouClubtime for sure...
for the first time since age 22, I can do whatever the F I want, it makes me want to laugh and it makes me want to cry :) lol there are a lot of days inbetween holidays. I'm pretty good looking though like you we could probably clean up ass. If I only could get over her. I will. she will. she was even talking about getting on Eharmony.com. I told her "fuck, we're on our breakup call and you're talking about dating??? you don't have to do that." hah. but she won't have any problems. she's hot. i won't either. i'm hot and a big earner. i wish her the best. i really do love her on some level. a lot of levels we were best friends. I'm fucked up but you know what it's better to be fucked up than divorced I guess. I'm working on it, don't know what it was but something wasn't just there. she's probably reading thist. i would be if I were her. anyway PM me. do you know about jackson hole? i've just been invited up there, it's in wyoming.

bran987 said:
for the first time since age 22, I can do whatever the F I want, it makes me want to laugh and it makes me want to cry :) lol there are a lot of days inbetween holidays. I'm pretty good looking though like you we could probably clean up ass. If I only could get over her. I will. she will. she was even talking about getting on Eharmony.com. I told her "fuck, we're on our breakup call and you're talking about dating??? you don't have to do that." hah. but she won't have any problems. she's hot. i won't either. i'm hot and a big earner. i wish her the best. i really do love her on some level. a lot of levels we were best friends. I'm fucked up but you know what it's better to be fucked up than divorced I guess. I'm working on it, don't know what it was but something wasn't just there. she's probably reading thist. i would be if I were her. anyway PM me. do you know about jackson hole? i've just been invited up there, it's in wyoming.

have to remember... guys always get bent out of shape when they feel like they "put in more" than the chick... or when a couple breaks up, the one who appears to have an easier time with it always breaks the other one's heart with their ease of moving on...

it just doesn't matter. You stayed in the relationship b/c you decided it was better being with that person than being single. Regardless of how outgoing you are, you still need to be selfish sometimes. You had good times together, and hopefully got out before the relationship deteriorated too much. I have been in relationships with girls who I (at the time) thought had it all going... I remember saying, wow, It just doesn't get better than this one... a 10 who's smart, fun, and totally into me!.. having been there and been depressed over said situations before... rest assured that I have guinnea pigged the way for you and there IS somethign better out there, every time. Honestly can say, best thing you can have is confidence in this situation.

go do the things you love and if you meet someone great while doing it, bonus, you don't always have to be on the prowl, but stay in touch with your desires... remember all the shitty things about the person you were recently with, and go find someone who is the polar opposite of those traits. Don't play wounded puppy.. just be a happy guy b/c now you can try out all kinds of different things. Every girl is a new opportunity to contrast your preferences against. The keepers are the ones you find yourself hanging out with all the time without trying to. (sans stalkers) hope you get my point... i

Top Bottom