Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Futuristic Drug - Lose Fat, Build Muscle & Never Exercise Again

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Never exercise again???? :worried:

Exercising not only can help with making an asthetically pleasing body, but helps with a whole host of other beneficial side effects like lowering blood pressure, strengthening the cardio vascular system, etc.

If getting ripped and big was as simple as taking a pill or drug it would lose a lot of its appeal.

Lestat said:
Never exercise again???? :worried:

Exercising not only can help with making an asthetically pleasing body, but helps with a whole host of other beneficial side effects like lowering blood pressure, strengthening the cardio vascular system, etc.

If getting ripped and big was as simple as taking a pill or drug it would lose a lot of its appeal.

Agreed.

everyone would be sexy, prolly would make this world a better place

borris said:
ugly dudes need to get laid too. you take away the fat bitches and their female pool shrinks considerably.

though i wouldn't give a shit.

redshirt27se said:
ugly dudes need to get laid too. you take away the fat bitches and their female pool shrinks considerably.

though i wouldn't give a shit.

you know what natural selection would 100% completely turn to -----> $$$$$$$$$$$$ (even though it pretty much has anyways)

borris said:

for the first few months everybody would be fucking eachother like crazy, but it'd probly die down after a while, recalibrate.

Never exercise again would be almost as dreadful never having sex again.

There are plenty of drugs that can make you feel as good as when you are having sex or maybe even better, they still can't replace it.

I'll work out till I die.

b0und (for real)

Top Bottom