Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funny random things to say.

i know what you guys mean sometime i mean to say one thing and something else just comes out at random. the other day my ex and i met up for some dinner to talk about a buddy's funeral, and when we had started eating, i meant to ask her to please pass the salt but all that came out was " you fucking bitch you ruined my life!! "

j/k :)

Not sure that's exactly what they meant.. :p

LVTitan said:
i know what you guys mean sometime i mean to say one thing and something else just comes out at random. the other day my ex and i met up for some dinner to talk about a buddy's funeral, and when we had started eating, i meant to ask her to please pass the salt but all that came out was " you fucking bitch you ruined my life!! "

j/k :)

You know you can take that to the next level and get really disgusting. Real conversation stoppers.

But in the context of an art form, keeping it clean and stopping conversation is even more refined.

Abusrd: "Gay frogs drive encylopedias while wiping sweat from the sky"
Just bizzare: "I ate my dog after he died last year, actually it wasn't as bad as you'd think"
Sexual: "Well that's just not sitting right in my crotch is it? How's it sitting in yours?"
Blatant truth: "Excuse me I have to go release some urine through my penis now, I'll be back in a minute"
Disgusting: -I could but I won't-
Obvious but best not to say: "Geez I hope the cook's hands were clean when he made that."

And on and on

I LOVE IT!

Here yee, here yee.
-
My wenis got cutoff by a hamburger.
-
Calmly purchase something and bolt out screaming, "see ya suckers!"
-
Why you crying? (To the quietest person)
-
You wanna make that a biggie fry?
-
Sorry we closed at eight thirty.
-
You must be a proud grandma.
-
Pretend to answer your phone in a quiet setting and yell, "I said eleven thirty mom!"

**Clearly these should be said out of context and when least expected**

Top Bottom