Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

This thread makes me realize how happy I am being single and childless.

:artist:

I'm very lucky my gf is an amazing person..she told her mom to back off. And there is no way I'm letting her quit breast feeding that's just fucking nonsense. She's been doing so well...I would never take off from my kid for longer than 2 days right now...she needs me..I like to be around her constantly and don't mind helping or waking up at all..I have done it twice already...

I just can't stand the bickering..and honestly, maybe it's not bad at all, maybe I'm being a little to harsh but I want to be alone with my family..my boys and my girls...no one else...I remember when I wanted my exes mom to stay when we had our boys because my ex was such a bitch..now it's the other way around

I'm very lucky my gf is an amazing person..she told her mom to back off. And there is no way I'm letting her quit breast feeding that's just fucking nonsense. She's been doing so well...I would never take off from my kid for longer than 2 days right now...she needs me..I like to be around her constantly and don't mind helping or waking up at all..I have done it twice already...

I just can't stand the bickering..and honestly, maybe it's not bad at all, maybe I'm being a little to harsh but I want to be alone with my family..my boys and my girls...no one else...I remember when I wanted my exes mom to stay when we had our boys because my ex was such a bitch..now it's the other way around

How's that craft beer cellar coming along? Can't you just retire downstairs for a drink when the bickering starts?

Top Bottom