Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

don't let her run you out of your own house woot. she'll get mad at first but she'll get over it. I'm having this conversation with my wife again right now in the waiting room for our 4D

'It's too hard. Might as well give up. Just quit.'

You've obviously never had kids bitch. That whole part about being selfish and just quitting when you don't like doing something? Yeah, that's over.

Sounds like you haven't had much sleep lately

As you all know I just had a baby, everything is awesome but her mom is here for a month and she's trying to tell me what to do and shit. I have raised 2 boys and I'm sick of being told what to do in my house...and now her friend is coming for a month...all they will do is speak Dutch and now the freedom is nothing...I can't even enjoy being a dad..I'm losing it...fucking depressing..

Then my boys come stay at my house all the time because I have them a lot and now when they go home to their moms I really miss them...like bad...I just can't wait till no one is here..my gf is crying because breast feeding is such a pain in the ass...thoughts?

Damn bro - a month? That is a long time especially that first month which is such a precious time. It it nice to have a mom or MIL there for the first week to help out.....but after that, it's overkill. I can see you are a bit of a unique situation here with her mom being from overseas. If it is really bothering you and you feel like it is ruining your time with your fam and your new lil one then you gotta do something about it. Because if those boundaries aren't set now, they will continue to walk all over you in the future. Personally I would make my wife have the conversation with her since it is her mom. Same as I would do it if it was my mom.

Either way bro.....make sure you don't lose this time because it is so precious and you can never get it back! They grow so fast and you don't want to look back in 1...2...5...10 years and regret it just because you didn't have a hard conversation. This type of situation is a real bitch and all of us dads (and moms) probably deal with it to some extent. Part of the joys of marriage and in laws lol. But at the end of the day this is YOUR house and YOUR family and it is up to you to make the rules regardless of other opinions from the peanut gallery.

Good luck bro! Enjoy that precious little girl she is so beautiful. I have 2 girls and your threads have made me want to have another one! Well, except for the in law stuff. That does not make me want to have another one it makes me want to smash my face into the wall lol

My advice is just try to help your gf out woot and do what she wants, smoke some pot and chill out bro. get some of the BC bud and you just wont give a fuck anymore ;)

Top Bottom