Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

Fuck this I'm taking a 2 week vacation

I was gonnna say...go 'away on business' for a day or two every once in awhile when your kids aren't there to reset your sanity. What I mean is, check into a hotel downtown and have a good boys' night out with your buddies. It's better than losing your shit on the mom and causing intense bad blood going forward.

Hey. I start my job soon. I'll help you out with your problem. Just point her out to me and run the other way. Water bombs away!

Sure, sounds wimpy...but it's going to be -30...

You just need to flip out over something and go over the top with it ( swearing throwing shit) she should be freaked out enough to give you space, or smoke a fattie and just not give a fuck

What is big deal about breast feeding? If its hurting stop! She is a new mum, hormones all over the place the last thing she needs on top of that is pain! Change to bottle that way you can be involved too!

As for the mother in law, tell her straight!! Or get your Mrs to.

As you all know I just had a baby, everything is awesome but her mom is here for a month and she's trying to tell me what to do and shit. I have raised 2 boys and I'm sick of being told what to do in my house...and now her friend is coming for a month...all they will do is speak Dutch and now the freedom is nothing...I can't even enjoy being a dad..I'm losing it...fucking depressing..

Then my boys come stay at my house all the time because I have them a lot and now when they go home to their moms I really miss them...like bad...I just can't wait till no one is here..my gf is crying because breast feeding is such a pain in the ass...thoughts?

1) I hate mother in laws.

2) They clearly overstay their welcome and overstep their boundaries.

3) First baby for your girl though... so what's routine for you now is all new to her.

4) Your wife's hormones are probably going nuts, which are making you and your mother-in-law both hyper-sensitive to situations.

And here's the big one:

Having a baby, holding a baby, bonding, etc. etc. completely trashes your own (male) hormones. Just be careful, because it's not unusual for a guy to show signs of low test simply by having a baby.

My solution (as the father of six kids):

1) Do a light cycle. Testosterone only. That will fix those hormones right up. But treat it like a real one -- gym time, eat right, etc. etc.

2) Travel some. Not massive three week trips to China (but I did do that after the twins were born). Just do some 2-4 day trips to get out of the house.

3) Hire a doula -- especially for your wife's first baby. These women are freaks of nature when it comes to kids. Does mom-in-law think she knows babies? She won't know anything compared to a doula. My wife calls her doula "the baby whisperer". Ask her to come a few nights a week and even sleep with the baby. Formula for a couple of nights won't hurt the kid one bit. Hell, we're seven months into the twins and we still have the doula come out 1-3 times per week just to put them to sleep. So instead of a stressful night of getting two kids (plus our four year old) down for the evening, we slip out and have a nice dinner.

Good luck and congratulations!!!

1) I hate mother in laws.

2) They clearly overstay their welcome and overstep their boundaries.

3) First baby for your girl though... so what's routine for you now is all new to her.

4) Your wife's hormones are probably going nuts, which are making you and your mother-in-law both hyper-sensitive to situations.

And here's the big one:

Having a baby, holding a baby, bonding, etc. etc. completely trashes your own (male) hormones. Just be careful, because it's not unusual for a guy to show signs of low test simply by having a baby.

My solution (as the father of six kids):

1) Do a light cycle. Testosterone only. That will fix those hormones right up. But treat it like a real one -- gym time, eat right, etc. etc.

2) Travel some. Not massive three week trips to China (but I did do that after the twins were born). Just do some 2-4 day trips to get out of the house.

3) Hire a doula -- especially for your wife's first baby. These women are freaks of nature when it comes to kids. Does mom-in-law think she knows babies? She won't know anything compared to a doula. My wife calls her doula "the baby whisperer". Ask her to come a few nights a week and even sleep with the baby. Formula for a couple of nights won't hurt the kid one bit. Hell, we're seven months into the twins and we still have the doula come out 1-3 times per week just to put them to sleep. So instead of a stressful night of getting two kids (plus our four year old) down for the evening, we slip out and have a nice dinner.

Good luck and congratulations!!!

Wow thanks Plunk..I was planning on going on my regular test cycle next anyways...I just can't handle when they try to get in your face..

Top Bottom