Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking overwhelmed with everything...

I can't imagine having my mom stay with me like that. Seems like it should be private for you to enjoy too. It's your baby too. I wouldn't have my privacy invaded like that. Breastfeeding is hard though. I remember crying alone in a room by myself one day with my shirt off. I gave up, so don't listen to me. I wasn't as dedicated to the idea as I should have been. I regret it now though. :/

I wish I could say something to make you feel better. If it were me, I'd be pulling my wife aside and telling her that mom has to go home or has to stay in a hotel. I wouldn't have accepted a situation like that in the first place. Can she stay in a hotel in the evenings?

I don't think she expected it to be this bad...her mom is driving her insane already..she barely sees her since they are back in holland so a hotel is out of the question...now her brother wants to come also..I will have a nervous breakdown..i just can't wait to be alone..

Go get the blu rays of total recall, rocky 4, and waterworld and youll be stress free in no time

What are some examples of her telling you what to do?

Not really telling me, just undermining me...like she's not warm enough, she's not wrapped good enough...you can't do this...you can't do that...she doesn't need a soother...fuck...

Top Bottom