Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking Cell Phone Company!!!!!

luvs2workout

I just switched companies b/c they had "free mobile to mobile to other alltell customers"....so what did we do - we used it like it was free! They NEVER told us that both people had to be in the city limits...so I get my first bill - it was supposed to be 100.00 - it was 487.00?????!!!!!!!!! So i thought i could just run it in and they would take care of it....not that easy - they refunded me 150.00 for the nights and weeekends that werent credited, but wont do SHIT about the other b/c its listed in the fine print on the contract................Im so fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Somtimes threatening to cancel will help......(sometimes is the keyword)...I know Nextel is always willing to bargain

Hello Luvs..Sorry to hear that you are getting bent over...That's a lot of cash to fork out. Damn!

Hey, could you perhaps use the excuse that your teenage son ran up the bill calling his girlfriend and you did not know about it?

(I know you do not have a teen aged son..but the phone company has NO clue)

the whole company knows exactly my story! believe me, they ALL heard it this morning!!

How have you been? I can see (from your avatars) that you arent missing any workouts!! you still look awesome!

vixenbabe said:
Hello Luvs..Sorry to hear that you are getting bent over...That's a lot of cash to fork out. Damn!

Let me clear this up - I actually LIKE getting bent over - just not by the cell phone company!!!!!!!!!!

LOL@ the "bends"....

Damn, hon you SHOULD have came here firswt to tell us before you called the jerks!

My best pal, has a 16 year old son..Brent got addicted to the 1-900 numbers, NEED I SAY MORE? My pal called the phone company and had them take care of the $600.00 phone bill! THEY TOOK CARE OF IT FOR HER!

Been training and loving it. Ready for kini season!

I made a few calls ---- pulled out my contract ----- they forgot to write in # of months Im under contract !! nothing but a blank line __________________ Hahahaha

manager said "I'll call you back and see if we can get something worked out" YES! I can smile again :) :)

Top Bottom