Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCKING BITCH........I look worse than GARZA with this fucking mother fucking haircut

B

Balls of Steel

FUCK.......FUCK im uglier than garza. I just got my long hair cut and it looks like shit. Fuck the red-headed big-titted bitch that cut this shit too fuking short and she thinned it too much in the mother fucking front. All my fucking bitches will probably leave me because I look fucking ugly. I used to be hot and now I look like the son of shrebly and garza or something.

This sucks cock. I paid $13 foir this shit too. Fucker.

BOS aint in the mood for no ones shit today, so burnboy better not post in this thread.

Dammit!

What's wrong, someone fuck up your mullet?

So did you ever fight the kid that beat you up and pushed you off the bleachers? Pussy.

The haircut won't make a difference

Hey Bro..about the bitches....trust me...they aren't with you cuz of your hair.....and if they were its better that they leave anyways, but the hair will grow back and then you can go to that redhead lady and shave her head or some shit....anyways...bro don't worry about the hair...I'm sure you have other shit to worry about anyway

:teleport:

I should have just coughed up the $17, but I thought since it was long it wouldnt matter. FUck that big-tittied bitch. I told her not to take too much off, but I couldnt tell how short it was until it dried out.

Balls of Steel said:
I used to be hot and now I look like the son of shrebly and garza or something.

Dammit!
This is classic. Anyways, Balls, don't sweat the "bitches"; your blow up doll, your mom's poodle, and the retarded girl down the street you pay to sniff her panties wont give a shit about how short you're sportin' the mullet these days.

Yes, the Garza comments are quite amusing. I just ran across his pictures about an hour. All you can really say : :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
--

Top Bottom