Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucker!!

GLADIATOR351

This is screwed up.. Read this: Dumb Fucker

This is where I work!!! What was this guy threatening to do. Shoot or blow up the place? WTF? :mad: ? I can't believe he was dumb enough to email the threat.

If he is on bond for 1 million. it must have been a bad threat.

TO BE LAID OFF IS BAD, BUT TO THREATEN TO FLY A PLANE INTO THE BLDG IS PURE STUPID... I HOPE THEY PUT HIM IN A OVEN AND SPRINKLE SUGAR AND ANTHRAX ON HIS HEAD AND BAKE UNTIL BROWN!!!!!!.LOL:mommakin: :mommakin: :mommakin: :mommakin:

I feel bad that the guy was laid off... but I'm not the one that laid him off. Don't take your frustrations out on the innocent ones. The FBI is involved so his threat must have been something more significant than " I'm going to tear up you plants and shrubs, paint your parking deck, and key your car."

has anything like this happened to any of you? ok here is the story:

Police: Cary MCI WorldCom Employee In Custody After Making Threats

POSTED: 10:47 a.m. EST April 4, 2002
UPDATED: 12:51 p.m. EST April 4, 2002

CARY, N.C. -- A Cary MCI WorldCom employee is being held on a $1 million bond after allegedly making an e-mail threat on Wednesday.

Police said John Hook, 49, of Willow Springs allegedly is being charged with communicating threats. Hook is a senior engineer with the company.

The police warrant states, "a reasonable person could believe that these threats might be carried out."
"This threat came to the corporation as a result of an e-mail. We investigated the case and we have charged him. He is in the Wake County jail," said Lt. Chris Hoina of the Cary Police Department. "This is a serious charge. It is against a corporation. We are taking it seriously, and we will continue to investigate."

MCI WorldCom announced Wednesday that it is laying off more than 3,000 people and 99 of those positions will come from its Cary campus.

Officials from MCI WorldCom declined to comment on the case because they say it is a personnel issue. Hook's family also declined to comment.

Cary police are working with the FBI on the case.

Hook is scheduled to appear in court Thursday afternoon

This dumbass was tlaking about flying a plane into the building that I work at!! :redhot: This guy is a headcase

here is the latest:

Police: Cary MCI WorldCom Employee Threatened To Fly Plane Into Building

POSTED: 10:47 a.m. EST April 4, 2002
UPDATED: 6:59 p.m. EST April 4, 2002

CARY, N.C. -- A Cary MCI WorldCom employee is being held on a $1 million bond after allegedly writing an e-mail, threatening to fly his plane into the facility.

John Hook

Police said John Hook, 49, of Willow Springs allegedly is being charged with communicating threats. He appeared in court Thursday to hear the charges against him.

Authorities said Hook, an avid pilot who flew out of the Triple W airport in Fuquay-Varina, threatened to fly his plane into the MCI facility in Cary.

"He made a lot of enemies. He was telling obvious lies all of the time, so no one really believed him and everyone just stayed away from him," pilot Brian Baker said.

The police warrant states, "a reasonable person could believe that these threats might be carried out."

"This threat came to the corporation as a result of an e-mail. We investigated the case and we have charged him. He is in the Wake County jail," said Lt. Chris Hoina of the Cary Police Department. "This is a serious charge. It is against a corporation. We are taking it seriously, and we will continue to investigate."

Hook, a senior engineer with the company, was recently laid off along with 98 other employees after MCI WorldCom announced that it is laying off more than 3,000 people. Friends claim Hook was depressed over losing his job and he meant no harm.

Officials from MCI WorldCom declined to comment on the case because they say it is a personnel issue.

A woman who identified herself as a friend of Hook's family stood up in court and asked the judge to reduce the bond. She said Hook was a good man and dedicated employee who was depressed over losing his job and his family's financial future.

Although Hook's bond is $1 million, he faces a misdemeanor charge. The district attorney said Hook had previously been charged with stealing an airplane. Pilots who knew Hook said he would often talk about owning Russian fighter jets, but there is no evidence that he actually owns them.

Cary police are working with the FBI on the case.

Top Bottom