Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucked up lessons for life

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
Fucked up lessons for life:

*I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

*I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

*I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

*I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that you'd better have a big dick or huge tits.

*I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

*I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished.

*I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

*I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place.

*I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones who do.

*I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends, because their dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves.

*I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

*I've learned to say "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke" in 6 languages.

You learnt to say "Fuck 'em, if they can't take a joke" in six languages?

You ought to join the church of subgenius... ;)

hardgainer (member of the church of subgenius since 1988)

Wow. You must have something on your mind. I see some truth in that though. I never give a fuck about what anyone else thinks. As long as I'm not doing anything wrong to anyone else, they can kiss my ass if they don't like my actions. I have plenty of friends anyways. Being "head strong" is who I am.

:fro: <-----but not as head strong as this guy.

Top Bottom