Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FTO Gene is the reason you are fat.. see it's not your fault

the reason most people are fat is b/c poor diet and lack of excercise.. all fat people are looking for a genetic reason why they are like they are.. unfortunately it's all about their life styles.

omg

the_clockwork said:
the reason most people are fat is b/c poor diet and lack of excercise.. all fat people are looking for a genetic reason why they are like they are.. unfortunately it's all about their life styles.

100% true. People can't expect to sit in their damn chair all day, go home and lay on the couch whille munching down on popcorn, sit while shitting, and driving, sleep and lose weight all at the same time.

SpyWizard said:
Just discovered it..

70% more chance of being overweight because of this new gene..

I like it when the people at work that overweight ask me how I lost my weight and all that, and then tell me I must have a really good metabolism and they can't lose weights because of their genes.

Apperntly, I didn't know this, but you can buy an at home DNA test to actually see what your genes are holding you back from. I'm still looking for it and thinking of asking someone where they bought their's at.

Top Bottom