Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend Rejected from the C.I.A, you know why?

Okay....

I'm not saying this to be mean, but he's an idiot.

If I've learned anything about law enforcement or government jobs, there's a limit to how "honest" they want you to be. You don't admit to anything they can't find proof of by talking to your friends, family, or prior employer....period. Anything you hand them can be used against your being hired even if under the law it doesn't disqualify you. Department policy can be stricter than the law sets forth if it's for a "good reason."

He screwed up. He should have done more homework before applying.

BTW, polygraphs don't work. I have a guide that shows you how to beat them if you don't already know how.

I'm doing some school time with a few army SF types and they had an interesting take on the CIA type folks. They are looked upon as those not being good enough to get into spec ops...hence they are considered second rate by the mil SF types.

Ranger - does this check with you?

-nuts

Re: Friend Rejected from the C.I.A, you know why?

Xiodus said:
Asked him in the lie detector test if he had done any drugs besides weed, he said steroids. Well after that he go kicked out.
not because he lied or told the truth threw the lie detector, it was becuase he did it. Thats fucking gay! i heard any drugs besides weed at one point in your life will not be tolerated on the exam.

I am failing to see what the problem is here...............

The lie detector isn't there purely to see whether you tell lies alot........the information that you give is actually important.

I seriously doubt that was the reason for your friends denial into the CIA.

Admitting drug use isn't an immediate disqualifier. Chances are his TS clearance check turned up something. Shitty debt to income ratio is the most common reason for denail into the CIA.

I will wager it was a series of things, not just limited to admitted drug use.

And whoever said most CIA employees are ex-military is seriously watching to much fucking TV. There are very very few former enlisted employees.

Most the people on this thread assume the crap they see on TV somehow translates directly into real life intelligence. Morons.

Code said:
And whoever said most CIA employees are ex-military is seriously watching to much fucking TV. There are very very few former enlisted employees.
:D At least few formerly enlisted employees on the books!

Seriously bro, I do know some former SF guys who went into the CIA. They tell me that it's fairly common. Of course they surely are not the bulk of the CIA, that's for sure.

Want to know what some of the most sought after peoples for the CIA are? Accountants, forensic accountants especially.

Silent Method said:

:D At least few formerly enlisted employees on the books!

Seriously bro, I do know some former SF guys who went into the CIA. They tell me that it's fairly common. Of course they surely are not the bulk of the CIA, that's for sure.

Want to know what some of the most sought after peoples for the CIA are? Accountants, forensic accountants especially.

Most of the former enlisted are from the Intel Analyst and Sat Imagery MOS'.

SF are by far the smallest population at the CIA.

Code said:

And whoever said most CIA employees are ex-military is seriously watching to much fucking TV.

Who said this? If you are getting this out of what I said, you read my statement the wrong way.

-nuts

Top Bottom