Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend Rejected from the C.I.A, you know why?

GUESS I CAN 86 THE IDEA OF SENDING MY RESUME AND TRYING TO GET SOME TYPE OF INTERNSHIP WITH THE CIA THEN!!!

IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, YOUR FRIEND WAS ACTUALLY JUST TRYING TO BETTER HIMSELF PHYSICALLY TO BETTER SERVE THE CIA I.E...HIS COUNTRY. I GUESS THEY'D RATHER HAVE SOME FAT SLOBS WORKING FOR THEM. LOL THATS MY RATIONAL.

KAYNE

I've heard/read mixed stories about CIA operatives, I can't comment on what they are looking for.

I will say this though. I am struck by a general lack of morality amonst many roiders. There are exceptions of course. Seems like 1/2 the roiders used to work at GNC and all but one of them has said he stole them blind.

LOL give me a break t-boy, 'lack of morality.'.... every fucking person that works there steals, in fact, I out of the 3 that work there am the most honest, the other guys take products and cut deals with people for pocketed cash, and they dont use roids..I never cut deals at all....

Frackal said:
LOL give me a break t-boy, 'lack of morality.'.... every fucking person that works there steals, in fact, I out of the 3 that work there am the most honest, the other guys take products and cut deals with people for pocketed cash, and they dont use roids..I never cut deals at all....

Well....you are the guy I was referring to when I spoke of one guy who didn't say he stole them blind. That was just an example anyways.

When a bro has problems, the other bros usually tell him to solve it outside of the law. More so than the normal population in my opinion.

If you believe that roiders have upstanding ethics then good for you. I simply think they are strong and will do what it takes to get bigger.

What you said speaks something of people in the nutrition business perhaps? I've worked in retail. A lot of people steal but a lot of them do not.

Testosterone boy said:
I will say this though. I am struck by a general lack of morality amonst many roiders.
Most "roiders" are young men. With that in mind, juice or no juice, I'm struck by a general lack of morality amongst many young men.

I don't know if you posted this on the thread, but was he told that he was rejected because of this pointblank or is he only making an assumption?

Silent Method said:

Most "roiders" are young men. With that in mind, juice or no juice, I'm struck by a general lack of morality amongst many young men.

Ok...thats a valid point. Would you rather loose your wallet in a locker room of roiders or non roiders?

Testosterone boy said:

Ok...thats a valid point. Would you rather loose your wallet in a locker room of roiders or non roiders?
Neither. It wouldn't worry me anymore to know the people who might find my wallet were juicing or not.

Top Bottom