Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friend Rejected from the C.I.A, you know why?

I find this the actually cause of the problems we have in the CIA and more so the FBI and prolly many other 3 letter orgs. We have these college educated goody two shoes sissy pants out trying to do a mans work. I applaud your friend for being a stand up guy around people you would think would be understanding. Unfortunatly he is screwed forever now. I hate lieing, but that would be a time.

Kind of fucking funny I thought the CIA would like people who plan shit out. Fuckers.

How many times wil I have to tell you this guys: suring the lie detector, FUCKIN LIE !!!!!!!!!!! All the way !!!!!!!!!

supernav said:
If you're applying to uphold the law, and you admit you used to break the law in the past -- i don't see any reason why you should be surprised he got rejected.

-= nav =-

I agree for law enforcement. But for the CIA?

It kind of hard to draw the line too, I have alot of friends who are cops and we got plenty of speeding tickets together as kids.

This would depend on who the guy is too. Xiodus, what kind of background and qualifications does this guy have? How old is he?

There are people who they want in that'd get in regardless of admitted past steroid use.

Tampa police officer with a college degree. The guy had all of the qualifications. He told the truth on the lie detector saying that he did take steroids. I asked him, but what if you said no then passed, i guess if you can get thru a lie detector then your good.

Xiodus said:
Tampa police officer with a college degree. The guy had all of the qualifications. He told the truth on the lie detector saying that he did take steroids. I asked him, but what if you said no then passed, i guess if you can get thru a lie detector then your good.
I'd bet that had he been an ex Delta Force operator with field time and a good record he'd have been in before he finished the test.

Top Bottom