Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

friend had to put his great dane down, as in put to sleep. Why?

rsnoble

Because he busted out of the car window in a parking lot and attacked another dog that was in a car next to them. He didn't get to the dog, but scratched the shit out of the car he was attacking. This wasn't the first incident.

My great dane is also out of control. Big time. A lot of them have the general reputation as being gentle giants. But let me tell you something, I would pit mine against any dog out there. Im not saying he's the baddest as I know theres some bad mofos out there like a good pitbull, and I would never do it in real life anyways. Im just saying I think you would be sincerely fucking surprised by this bastard. Anyone that has met him can attest to that. He is completely out of control.

What sucks is this is largely my fault, as I found out if they don't have constant companionship they have the tendency to get unruly. Unruly my fucking ass, this motherfucker wants blood. He's cool with me, but he cannot be taken anywhere. I mean, he does get a lot of company from me like I had him out for 3 hours all ready today and he gets out again here shortly. But he's not in the house. So a word of caution, if your thinking about getting one be prepared to have a 4 legged human child. No shit.

Labs are excellent. I had a female named abby-chocolate lab. One of the best fucking dogs(not literally-that would be the dane as some of you know)I ever had. The neighbors had two golden labs-actually one female lab and she had a son that she got pregnant by a black chow. A big black chow. The male looked just like a golden lab, with jaw features of the chow and the colored tongue. Named Buddy and Pumpkin. When we moved, I seriously thought about stealing them and taking them with me as they were at my place most the time anyways. Highly intelligent!

Labradors are fabulous dogs. They're very gentle and intelligent. Any dog that is trained to walk the blind has got to be a winner.

BUT, don't confuse them with golden retreivers. While they're great looking dogs, they are so much dumber and harder to train.

There is thought to be some discrepancy between the labs in regard to intelligence. The blacks, those that are of quality linage, are thought to be the most intelligent. The pale labs are said to be less intelligent but more affectionate. The chocolate labs, having been bread for the sole purpose of attaining the coat, are often perceived as having scrambled eggs for brains, though many say they are quite serious when it comes time for the hunt.

Of course I have never had a lab, but these descriptions seem fairly consistent with those dogs I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Best dog in the WORLD!!!!!

Lennoxplayinginthesprinkler2.jpg

Lennoxoutside.jpg

Well he's not perfect all the time.
Im000298.1.jpg

Last edited:
rsnoble said:
Because he busted out of the car window in a parking lot and attacked another dog that was in a car next to them. This wasn't the first incident.

....there is your answer why.....

Top Bottom