Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Printable greeting cards

flex123

been searching google for awhile now looking for a place to get printable greeting cards. The ones I found all charge for the service.

Just need a "missed you" printable card so I can write my own thoughts in it to send to someone.

any help would be great from anyone.

haha, cheapskate, go to the local wal-greens, oh wait, you could walk there since you cant drive and all

PoyeBoy said:
haha, cheapskate, go to the local wal-greens, oh wait, you could walk there since you cant drive and all

Dude thats so harsh. I'll pick up a card and flowers on my way home tommorow but I wanted to get one on here also just in case I don't have time from getting out of school and zipping over to the airport.

won't be a wal-greens though, it'll be the turben fella that owns a smoke shop near my house.

flex123 said:
Dude thats so harsh. I'll pick up a card and flowers on my way home tommorow but I wanted to get one on here also just in case I don't have time from getting out of school and zipping over to the airport.

won't be a wal-greens though, it'll be the turben fella that owns a smoke shop near my house.

I didnt know a bus could zip, can it, can it really zip?

PoyeBoy said:
I didnt know a bus could zip, can it, can it really zip?

Well going from class than onto the bus and than the train yeah I'd be zipping along and than.........O nevermind, you're an ass man..HAHA!

I'll kill you, seriously.

Top Bottom