Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Elite Fitness iPhone and Android Apps Updated! (Now for iPad too!)

Any way to revert back to the old app? This new one sucks.

Please elaborate so I can fix it. Are you using iPhone, iPad, or Android. Do you have a screenshot of the problem so I can get my staff on it?

Please elaborate so I can fix it. Are you using iPhone, iPad, or Android. Do you have a screenshot of the problem so I can get my staff on it?

There's no problem with the app bug wise, it's the way it's been arranged. It was a lot easier to navigate with the tabs on the bottom of the page instead of on the left. Also it doesn't automatically load the threads like it used to. Now you have to force load it.

Major improvement on the iPhone app nice work. Would like to see the ability to edit profile details without leaving the app and accessing via the browser.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

You've got a bug in the iOS app when searching. Anytime I search it tells me to wait 25 seconds or upgrade to platinum - which I am already (and had not previously executed any searches)

You've got a bug in the iOS app when searching. Anytime I search it tells me to wait 25 seconds or upgrade to platinum - which I am already (and had not previously executed any searches)

Did that to me on the old app too.

Am accesing the app through a galaxy s3, looks a lot worse, makes me sad I changed phones :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

In early android versions you could see new posts in threads by green color in the post count, that's fine now, instead you use that horrible bold you can barely see... step down

How do I post my own thread on the iPhone app? I can only reply to other posts

Top Bottom