Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fractured Finger... to lift or not to lift?

U

UA_Iron

Punched some motherfucker in the face and fractured my middle finger right before the knuckle, I believe it's the metacarpal. Anything involving grip strength is out of the question for about a week or two, but I can do pressing movements and legs.

The fracture is very clean, the doc said "you couldnt ask for a better fracture" which made me think that I dont want it to heal because its such an ideal fracture....

what ya'll think?

once the pain stops I should be good to go.

He wants me to wear a brace for a week, but said I could do some pressing movements - nothing with grip strength. It had been a week since the injury before I got it checked out and it was healing perfectly without the brace etc. I am only going to wear the brace to classes so when people ask me about it I can tell them I punched someone in the face and look like a badass.

But I think I'll be fully recovered and be able to do back within a week and a half.

def. in your best interest..........we used to do the same thing back in the day..........dumb beer muscles..........+ chicks hate meatheads............

I got 2 boxers fractures from punching people as well as a busted left middle knuckle from pounding on some dumb schmucks head all before I was 19.

My best advice, if you value your hands then quit punching people. It's stupid and shows a lack of maturity because someone will sue you if you keep it up. Plus, you do not want to cut your knuckles on some guy and get his blood on you because you don't know what he's got and AIDS is very real. Think about it.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
I got 2 boxers fractures from punching people as well as a busted left middle knuckle from pounding on some dumb schmucks head all before I was 19.

My best advice, if you value your hands then quit punching people. It's stupid and shows a lack of maturity because someone will sue you if you keep it up. Plus, you do not want to cut your knuckles on some guy and get his blood on you because you don't know what he's got and AIDS is very real. Think about it.

everything in context bro. I was at a concert in a pit, it wasnt a one on one fight and my intention was not to go in there and blatantly punch people, it just kind of happened. I dont even remember what specifically fractured it, I just walked out of there and couldnt move it because it hurt too much.

Top Bottom