Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Formerly all female "The View" Goes in another direction: Enter Rosie O'Donnell

Longhorn85

Access Hollywood has learned that Rosie O'Donnell will be named as the newest co-host of "The View," replacing the exiting Meredith Vieira.

ABC will reportedly make the official announcement tomorrow, Friday, April 28.

O'Donnell will replace Vieira who is leaving to replace the departing Katie Couric on NBC's "Today."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/9054478/detail.html?rss=ah&psp=news

Interesting. Will O'Donnell have the appeal of fellow famous lesbian Ellen Degeneres? She is not nearly as easy on the eyes but perhaps her sense of humor will win out.

Only time will tell. The real question is this: if Star Jones gains her weight back will there be room for both of them on the panel?

If you were a true patriot you would plan a covert op to destroy the view and the cast of that abysmal piece of shit.

Ive saw the true hollywood story on Rosie, shes um ........hard to get along with

WODIN said:
If you were a true patriot you would plan a covert op to destroy the view and the cast of that abysmal piece of shit.

I kinda like that conservative Hasselbeck chick and the red-head with the big knockers.

Longhorn85 said:
I kinda like that conservative Hasselbeck chick and the red-head with the big knockers.
I don't care if they're liberal or conservative...its a cancer.

After Rosie addressed her sexuality on the air her ratings plummeted.
Not because she was "coming out" though, obviously America is Okay with lesbians, eg Ellen's show, but moreso because her show became more of an activist platform for her.

People don't want a gay activist yelling at Tom Selleck for his personal opinions.

I give Rosie's stint on The View 10 episodes.

Top Bottom