Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forgetting what chicks have said?

arnoldk

I just started seeing a new chick. I got stuck in a situation(actually 2 times I forgot and asked her the question again) where I asked the same question 2x to her lmao and she is all, we already talked about this lol. What do you guys do to 'Ease' your way out of those kinds of situations. I feel like a dumb ass lol. :confused:

How about those Mavericks?

I believe they'll take it all the way!

Tell her you smoke weed and that you forget things.

Or you could tell her you smoke weed. -did I already say that?

Say things like "Well refresh my memory then". I remember when I first met my ex-girlfriend we had exchanged numbers and I realized I didn't catch her last name. My ass sure as hell wasn't going to say "Um uh yeah. What's your last name"? So I reacted quickly, and asked her how to spell her last name. She never gave it second thought.

Rex said:
Say things like "Well refresh my memory then". I remember when I first met my ex-girlfriend we had exchanged numbers and I realized I didn't catch her last name. My ass sure as hell wasn't going to say "Um uh yeah. What's your last name"? So I reacted quickly, and asked her how to spell her last name. She never gave it second thought.

lol, that was pretty clever. What if her last name had been 'Jones' or something? :)

Tell her she's pretty. and then repeat it some time later. that way she will like to hear you repeat your self from time to time.

Also you can repeat things when you're ordering and she's buying. that way you get twice the food on her tab and can always say it was a blurb and you didn't mean it but you get to eat 2x as much.

arnoldk said:
I just started seeing a new chick. I got stuck in a situation(actually 2 times I forgot and asked her the question again) where I asked the same question 2x to her lmao and she is all, we already talked about this lol. What do you guys do to 'Ease' your way out of those kinds of situations. I feel like a dumb ass lol. :confused:

best use of lmao and lol ever.

Rex's suggestion was pretty good.

Rex said:
So I reacted quickly, and asked her how to spell her last name. She never gave it second thought.

Wow!
Smartest human ever.

alien amp pharm said:

lol, that was pretty clever. What if her last name had been 'Jones' or something? :)

lol. Thank God it wasn't; however, I think the choice response would've been "So many ways to spell such an exotic last name".

Top Bottom