Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forget Elite Fitness "Platinum", I'm starting Elite Fitness.....

Freak Show

"CYANIDE". All you do is send me $13.28. ONE TIME ONLY. Once funds are received I will ship you all the cyanide that will fit in a shoe box. You will then have NO access to any board, NO access to the internet, NO access to the door, and ABSOLUTELY NO access to oxygen. OK, sign up now as seats are limited, and I've already got several people I've automatically signed up for ELITE FITNESS CYANIDE.

Eternally Yours,
Freak Show

Freak Show said:
"CYANIDE". All you do is send me $13.28. ONE TIME ONLY. Once funds are received I will ship you all the cyanide that will fit in a shoe box. You will then have NO access to any board, NO access to the internet, NO access to the door, and ABSOLUTELY NO access to oxygen. OK, sign up now as seats are limited, and I've already got several people I've automatically signed up for ELITE FITNESS CYANIDE.

Eternally Yours,
Freak Show

Sounds good, gimme your address.:D

Re: Re: Forget Elite Fitness "Platinum", I'm starting Elite Fitness.....

BaBa-BooeY said:

Sounds good, gimme your address.:D
I will contact you. speak to no one. For the next 4 days sit by the payphone nearest your house. Tell no one where you are going. Bring a lunch. Wear dark sunglasses and a sombrero. When I call, speak with a spanish accent. I memorize your info, rush out to mail boxes etc. and mail it that day. Tell no one.

E%20Taylor%20&%20Incognito.jpg

Kryp2o said:
E%20Taylor%20&%20Incognito.jpg

Nice picture of freak show, but who's the guy with the bag on his head? :^P
Good one sperm burper. if you want REAL humor, check out my post dedicated to you on ssme's Teddy bear thread. FOCKER!!!!!!!

Freak Show said:

Good one sperm burper. if you want REAL humor, check out my post dedicated to you on ssme's Teddy bear thread. FOCKER!!!!!!!

Hey spoken like a true rump ranger at a combo chipendale review / all you can eat sausage smorgasboard fest. Cocksmoker !!! :D

Top Bottom