Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm Pain

K

kronk

Think I pulled a muscle in my forearm yesterday doing bi's. Sucks like hell, then I go and do shrugs today. Had 4 plates on each and my arm nearly fucking split!

Either that...or I have been jerking off to much to Mommakins, NicolePap and Phems avatars! Either way, pain is a bitch!

Were you doing preacher curls when the pain started? Does it hurt like a mofo to let the bar go (open your hand) after a lift?

GLADIATOR351 said:
Were you doing preacher curls when the pain started? Does it hurt like a mofo to let the bar go (open your hand) after a lift?

YES. That is it RIGHT ON! I was on the preacher bench, went way to heavy for me but pulled it out anyway. And yea, when I open my hand after the lift it hurt bad. It hasnt really stopped hurting.

Then again, wacking off to all those avatars cant help it much!

quit wacking off.... kronkette can help w/ this.. you just have to stop....

If the pain doesn't go away.... this may have happened: there is a major nerve that runs along the inside of your elbow. you may have damaged it... if you do it causes some major fucking pain.. sometime you can do the lift it just hurts like a mofo when you let go.... it happened to me.. I was placing my elbows out too wide when doing preacher curls and it was mashing that nerve.

GLADIATOR351 said:
quit wacking off.... kronkette can help w/ this.. you just have to stop....

If the pain doesn't go away.... this may have happened: there is a major nerve that runs along the inside of your elbow. you may have damaged it... if you do it causes some major fucking pain.. sometime you can do the lift it just hurts like a mofo when you let go.... it happened to me.. I was placing my elbows out too wide when doing preacher curls and it was mashing that nerve.

Thats the thing..kronkette help right now, she cant move her arms like that! HAHAHA LMAO!

Anyway, cool. Thanks for the info. I will watch it and if it gets worse I will go to the doc. Thanks bro!

well, come here and I'll give you a hand

kronk said:
Think I pulled a muscle in my forearm yesterday doing bi's. Sucks like hell, then I go and do shrugs today. Had 4 plates on each and my arm nearly fucking split!

Either that...or I have been jerking off to much to Mommakins, NicolePap and Phems avatars! Either way, pain is a bitch!

Top Bottom