Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ford tarus

paradox

The Machine
Platinum
The key for a ford tarus contain a computer chip & without that chip the car doesn't start.....the chip in my key seems to be damaged.....does anyone know if you have to send away for a new key or if you can obtain one at a dealership?

thanks

Golfer18,
Thanks man.....The fucking chips are more trouble then they are worth. So, you know for a fact that you can get one at a dealership right then & there on the spot? If i cant i could possibly have that have the individual on ebay rush it to me overnight.

Yeah, I think its for the alarm bro not like some lexus cut shit where the keys are lasercut. You can get them at the dealer. Its gonna be expensive though.

Golfer18 said:
Yeah, I think its for the alarm bro not like some lexus cut shit where the keys are lasercut. You can get them at the dealer. Its gonna be expensive though.

thanks for the info man....by expensive do you mean over 100$ or more then that?

LOL, Who the hell would want to steal a taurus? The thing is a POS and depreciates so fast the kay will endup casting more then the car. J/K

gwl9dta4 said:
LOL, Who the hell would want to steal a taurus? The thing is a POS and depreciates so fast the kay will endup casting more then the car. J/K

Bwhahahahaha:D
So true

Top Bottom