Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

You'll pull through. My dad was feeling rough when gf and I visited the folks this past fall. We all went kayaking a few miles around Lake Superior to some islands, probably about 4-5 miles. He goes to the a couple days later upon returning home and found out it was pneumonia. He's a tough bird just like gramps lol.

Come on rob, thats nancy raygun talk to have any guilt over using performance enhancement gear. You arent hurting anyone, probably not even yourself if used responsibly with time on time off cycling, moderate dosing, regular blood tests, etc.
Its really a personal choice and nothing to feel guilty about.

Im on a 52 week cycle of hydros

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Cali- I was rushed to the U of A from stony plain. Almost no wait at all. I drove myself to the hospital from the gym. When I arrived my BP was through the roof, SP02 was at 80, resting heart rate pulse was at 140. They hooked me up within seconds. And I've had pretty good service at the U of A. I sure am getting tired of getting blood tests 3-4 times a day though. It's also been a bitch trying to sleep not being able to breath properly.
Fucking Gangsta status there Analizor!!!!!!!
Now put next season on hold until you get 100% ...

All that bed rest is not going to help those chicken legs.

Incentive spirometer is your friend bro. If they haven't given you one yet, ask for it.

I have been fighting bronchitis since mid October, off and on antibiotics and I guess it had developed into pneumonia... I dont know like it just came so sudden really like out of no where. I the day it happend i had felt fine all day. Then I was in the gym and I couldn't catch my breath and all, I started coughing, and I had bad wheezing. I could feel my lungs felt so heavy and I was struggling to breath at all. So I hopped in my car drove myself to my parents (moms a nurse) she started checking all my vitals and after 20 mins of it worsening I drove myself into the hospital

Lemme get this straight. You drove to your moms house cuz she is a nurse. She checks your vitals and they continually get worse so so let's you drive yourself to the hospital?

Either your mom is a bitch or you're lying to make friends bro.

Lemme get this straight. You drove to your moms house cuz she is a nurse. She checks your vitals and they continually get worse so so let's you drive yourself to the hospital?

Either your mom is a bitch or you're lying to make friends bro.

I don't think his vitals were all that bad. Pneumonia usually only demonstrates critical prognosis in the elderly or severly immunocompromised. He could have actually been discharged if it weren't for him needing IV abx.

Stero, are they giving you solumedrol on top of the antibiotics? Do you have a bilateral lobe infiltrates or just one?

Top Bottom