Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

yep that's pretty much me too.
though i'm running tbol for the first time, i really hope that this isn't a sign of things to come, i don't want to get mixed up in drugs anymore than i already him.
feeling guilt about tbol use i gotta admit

Why guilty rob? Its not like you "get high" off roids like weed or coke etc. Gear is performance enhancement stuff and while it can cause dependence psychologically, its not something people get high off of in the usual drug manner.

Why guilty rob? Its not like you "get high" off roids like weed or coke etc. Gear is performance enhancement stuff and while it can cause dependence psychologically, its not something people get high off of in the usual drug manner.

you've obviously never injected directly into your o-ring.

guilt because i wonder if i've crossed further into the abyss...at first i prided myself in forever nattyness.
then i did test and i said that's as far as i would go.
now decca has been looking tempting, i don't want that and hope i can hold firm against it but i dunno...

guilt because i wonder if i've crossed further into the abyss...at first i prided myself in forever nattyness.
now decca has been looking tempting, i don't want that and hope i can hold firm against it but i dunno...

Define natty......i hate hearing that...who are you hurting? yourself? dont be so hard on yourself

Just wait until you want the bionic implants.

Come on rob, thats nancy raygun talk to have any guilt over using performance enhancement gear. You arent hurting anyone, probably not even yourself if used responsibly with time on time off cycling, moderate dosing, regular blood tests, etc.
Its really a personal choice and nothing to feel guilty about.

Top Bottom