Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

1) I'll take the bait and respond to a ledhead troll (which is usually a mistake). In your own weird way, I think you're trying to help here.

No trolling, I am actually trying to help.

2) No, there is not a 1-to-1 correspondence to a steriod's androgenic nature and its ability to aromitize. Deca is highly anabolic and extremely non-androgenic, yet it is notorious for aromitization into prolactin.

Again, all steroids have "some" androgenic effects, some less than others even Deca. Deca makes you hold water via prolactin which is promoted by estrogen. Imo, deca has the same effects of other drugs that have a high aromatizing rate. Not good for your goals... Nevertheless, you can cut up on any drug if your diet and training are on spot, but you stated, that you do not want to use an aas that might make you retain a lot of water (all roids aromatize to some degree). Then you said, you wanted avoid DHT derivative, which var is a dht deriv, but is mild.. So stick with the var at the dosages I gave you..

3) The blood levels argument has been around for forever and it has been the general consensus that stability is important. I've yet to see a peer-reviewed published study that says one degree of stability is more efficacious than another. Post a link if you have one, as I'm genuinely interested.

What happens is when you do not have stable blood levels you will have peaks and valleys making you more susceptible to weird sides. Your objective is to flatline, so you can make steady gains, and avoid unwanted sides. There are a million links...

4) If blood level stability is so important, with Anavar having a half-life of 8 hours or less, only taking it twice per day should result in inconsistent blood levels. The math with 3x/day administration should be much higher.

8-12 hrs. Twice a day is suffice. Morning and evening

5) I'm prescribed 2.4 IUs @ 2x/day (4.8 IUs total) on a 5 days on, 2 days off cycle.

That sounds good.

6) I'd love to hear why you don't like SARMS-S4. I'm a strong proponent.

I rather not, another day, another time.. I am not speaking out against EF sponsors..

7) I've got the eating and training thing reasonably (but certainly not professionally) well figured out.

Eat like I told you and do the cardio how I told you... I assume your training program works for you...

god damn! That's FREEZING!!

55 is awesome. I get tired of warm weather 24/7..it's boring; I love that I only have three months of each weather pattern here. Cold blast of winter, a nice hot/warm summer, a hopeful spring, and a cool crisp autumn. It's nice to look out your window and see ice covered trees in the winter..it's beautiful and cozy when you know it will melt in a week.

Top Bottom