Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

dude you've been here long enough to know that jooses can do no harm and only improve health; plus they help every aliment including but not limited to pnumenonia

Not Tren...not even close

dude you've been here long enough to know that jooses can do no harm and only improve health; plus they help every aliment including but not limited to pnumenonia

But teh jewses most amazing health feature is post surgery recovery. The bigger the surgery, the better the recovery.

I would never touch tren or even deca for that matter. Im thinking EQ is the most exotic gear i would ever use, and ive actually used it in the past so its a known quantity

I would never touch tren or even deca for that matter. Im thinking EQ is the most exotic gear i would ever use, and ive actually used it in the past so its a known quantity

yep that's pretty much me too.
though i'm running tbol for the first time, i really hope that this isn't a sign of things to come, i don't want to get mixed up in drugs anymore than i already him.
feeling guilt about tbol use i gotta admit

All I know in the C&C is tv dinners with cheetos crumbled over the top and a liter of cola to wash it down.

Thats my fuckin diet routine
Juss sayin

Top Bottom