Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

if the silly n00b only was running GH and decca with a winstrol chaser this whole pnumenoia thing coulda been avoided

better yet he was running Test,Tren and Primo....not good

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Cali- I was rushed to the U of A from stony plain. Almost no wait at all. I drove myself to the hospital from the gym. When I arrived my BP was through the roof, SP02 was at 80, resting heart rate pulse was at 140. They hooked me up within seconds. And I've had pretty good service at the U of A. I sure am getting tired of getting blood tests 3-4 times a day though. It's also been a bitch trying to sleep not being able to breath properly.

Man...sounds bad. I know you've been sick for awhile and hopefully, this will at least take care of it and get you moving in the right direction. The UofA is probably the best place to be so that's good too. Seriously, though, if you need a visitor or anything (even if it's just Timmies) let me know...I'll come see ya! :)

And, no, I won't prod you like Chopz wanted! ;)

Dude, you need to lay off some shit bro...coming from a friend....

Top Bottom