Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Cali- I was rushed to the U of A from stony plain. Almost no wait at all. I drove myself to the hospital from the gym. When I arrived my BP was through the roof, SP02 was at 80, resting heart rate pulse was at 140. They hooked me up within seconds. And I've had pretty good service at the U of A. I sure am getting tired of getting blood tests 3-4 times a day though. It's also been a bitch trying to sleep not being able to breath properly.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Cali- I was rushed to the U of A from stony plain. Almost no wait at all. I drove myself to the hospital from the gym. When I arrived my BP was through the roof, SP02 was at 80, resting heart rate pulse was at 140. They hooked me up within seconds. And I've had pretty good service at the U of A. I sure am getting tired of getting blood tests 3-4 times a day though. It's also been a bitch trying to sleep not being able to breath properly.

Why? What happened, Stero?

fuck, I hope you don't die under that shitty state healthcare system. Surprised you're not still in the waiting room.

Guess it was pretty bad, they had me tagged and had taken me into emerg within minutes. They said they were surprised I was able to drive myself to the hospital though with my vitals I came in with

Why? What happened, Stero?

I have been fighting bronchitis since mid October, off and on antibiotics and I guess it had developed into pneumonia... I dont know like it just came so sudden really like out of no where. I the day it happend i had felt fine all day. Then I was in the gym and I couldn't catch my breath and all, I started coughing, and I had bad wheezing. I could feel my lungs felt so heavy and I was struggling to breath at all. So I hopped in my car drove myself to my parents (moms a nurse) she started checking all my vitals and after 20 mins of it worsening I drove myself into the hospital

I have been fighting bronchitis since mid October, off and on antibiotics and I guess it had developed into pneumonia... I dont know like it just came so sudden really like out of no where. I the day it happend i had felt fine all day. Then I was in the gym and I couldn't catch my breath and all, I started coughing, and I had bad wheezing. I could feel my lungs felt so heavy and I was struggling to breath at all. So I hopped in my car drove myself to my parents (moms a nurse) she started checking all my vitals and after 20 mins of it worsening I drove myself into the hospital

sounds like you have a little touch of teh AIDS

Damn Bro that fckn sucks! I have spent my fair share of time in the hospital no fun. Keep your head up player, hope you get better soon!

Oh and are there any hot nurses up there in Canada that always helps the time go by....

damn maing, hope you get better.
on the plus side you should be able to score some hydros and maybe a test script if you play it right

damn maing, hope you get better.
on the plus side you should be able to score some hydros and maybe a test script if you play it right

Thats really the most important thing out of this whole ordeal, otherwise it = hospital visit fail

Thats really the most important thing out of this whole ordeal, otherwise it = hospital visit fail

if the silly n00b only was running GH and decca with a winstrol chaser this whole pnumenoia thing coulda been avoided

Top Bottom