Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fml...

Lemme get this straight. You drove to your moms house cuz she is a nurse. She checks your vitals and they continually get worse so so let's you drive yourself to the hospital?

Either your mom is a bitch or you're lying to make friends bro.
lol, damn your harsh, with this statement his options are A. Calling his mom a bitch or B. admitting to being a loser who makes up shenanigans for internet attention whoring...

I don't think his vitals were all that bad. Pneumonia usually only demonstrates critical prognosis in the elderly or severly immunocompromised. He could have actually been discharged if it weren't for him needing IV abx.

Stero, are they giving you solumedrol on top of the antibiotics? Do you have a bilateral lobe infiltrates or just one?

I'm not sure what they are giving me now, they just changed my antibiotics last night because I guess they are thinking the bug has built up resistance to meds I've taken before. They also did an echo of my heart because it is inflamed and seem to think the bug has moved into there too. They also saw some damage to my heart saying I also may of suffered from a heart attack at some point. They are going to have me in here for a while to do some testing. I think next thing they want to do is an MRI and take a look at my heart now

I'm not sure what they are giving me now, they just changed my antibiotics last night because I guess they are thinking the bug has built up resistance to meds I've taken before. They also did an echo of my heart because it is inflamed and seem to think the bug has moved into there too. They also saw some damage to my heart saying I also may of suffered from a heart attack at some point. They are going to have me in here for a while to do some testing. I think next thing they want to do is an MRI and take a look at my heart now

I would ask them to check rectal tone to make sure it's not effecting your spine. Knowledge is power brah

I would ask them to check rectal tone to make sure it's not effecting your spine. Knowledge is power brah

last time the doc put on the glove and checked my rectal tone I hit something a few octaves above "middle C"

just sayin'

holy fuk man, heart attack ?
how is this gonna effect your joosing future?

Top Bottom