Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flash player trouble- Need help

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I started downloading an update to flash yest and it just froze.

The window says:

Installing updates

Computing system requirements

Hasn't moved since, nor can I get rid of the box.

I troubleshot through flash and they told me to uninstall and re-install flash player.

I uninstalled flash and when I tried to re-install it, now I cant install it.

now i'm a tech savvy person so i checked all the basic shit that might cause this

im running win 7 ultimate 64 bit OS with a 1 GB VRAM which is more than enough to allow hardware acceleration, so that has no bearing. I made sure active X is enabled. I even lowered the security settings on firefox to make sure that wasnt the issue. I tried to run flash through crome and IE and cant get it to run on there either

wtf am I missing?

mitch, I don't work in IT. I sell IT related shit. I just know a shitload about IT. This is basic shit that I'm having issues with, hence my dilemma? Did I get the retard syndrome overnight? It's quite possible actually.

for fucks sakes mitch, I'm going to ban whoever blacks you out next. I hate having to fucking highlight your text to read your msgs faaaack

Also, I have a $2000 republic of gamers desktop replacement notebook from ASUS. you can't quite generate the same BEAST force on a MAC...fuck paying so much more for the same specs that I could get on a PC too. not to mention all the bullshit you get with having to work on a MAC via VPN

Top Bottom